It is assumed that this home was built between 1820 and 1830. The actual date of construction is unknown. It is an 1820s Federal style farmhouse that was located on Cornell Road near Kenwood Road in Blue Ash.
It is a substantial and well-built home, yet the family who lived in this home had to work hard to produce what they needed.
There are two rooms and two fireplaces on the first floor and three rooms and two fireplaces on the second floor. The home also has two staircases.
The second floor is used for storage and is not open to the public.